Top Social

bunkhouse cardiff

November 12, 2013




Bunkhouse, my future home please!                             

This place is amazing. It is like a beautiful little den that you can hide away in, and just chill out and avoid all your revision worries and uni stresses! It's a hostel which is pretty cool but I haven't stopped in the rooms, I literally go for a drink or two. You can pop down for a drink during the day, I opted for lemon ginger tea today it was heaven! Or pop down on the night, where its more lively with music and full of people, and treat yourself to a fruity cider or even a cheeky spirit or two. This place is up there when it comes to my favourite places, it is bliss and every time I go back, I begin to love it even more! 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature