Top Social

A Cheeky Little Update

March 30, 2014
So lately I have been super busy with keeping things up to date. It gets a bit tough juggling a social life, heaps of uni work, sorting out internships and running 2 blogs at once. I will admit that a lot of my posts have been on my other blog, but that was because it was for one of my modules at uni so it was essential to do so! Luckily I'm reverting back to this blog now, but will still try my hardest to keep up to date with my other one too! So what have I been up to? So much uni work! I only have 4 more deadlines left, but they are so so stressful! Lately all my time and energy has been put into trying my hardest to do so much work! On a brighter note I have no exams in Summer and I am free from as of the 16th May up until September- how long?! I've also been unemployed this term out of my own choice, which has helped me juggle so many of the things going on in my life right now. It's scary to think of how fast this year has gone, I will be going back to Birmingham for Easter and then back to Cardiff for only two weeks and I will be moving back home! Scary huh? I guess I should mention too that I'm working over Easter at the place that I used to work, Moo-cha, which I am SUPER excited about! 




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature