Top Social

ILLUSTRATED PEOPLE X PHOEBE LETTICE

May 26, 2014
Phoebe Lettice is a style queen in my eyes and her Instagram gives me style envy daily! So as soon as I found out she was collaborating with Illustrated People I was over the moon! For the past few days she's been Tweeting away with how many days, hours, minutes and seconds until we could feast our eyes on the collection. We were teased with sample seconds of the campaign film and constantly left wanting to see more. It was torture. But today is the day, Monday the 26th May 2014 at 00:00 the collection was released and so many people were excited that the website had even crashed!

If like myself you are a huge lover of the Japanese culture, then this collection is the one for you. She has been influenced heavily by the Harajuku style and this is more than evident through how kawaii the whole collection is. If I had to sum the collection up in two words only then I would have to say it is super cute. Here are my top picks!

                     

Head on over to the Illustrated People website to check out the collection and gorge out on some kawaii clothing!



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature