Top Social

C O L O U R C L A S H

June 02, 2014
c o l o u r c l a s h




One thing that I'm absolutely loving right now is colour clashing. The bolder the clash the better in my eyes! Red and turquoise work so unwell together that it makes it quite well? Plus I am completely and utterly in love with this dress! Motel do nothing wrong in my eyes and this dress is just absolute proof of this. Me and the girls in my house are planning a ridiculous house party this weekend and this dress just seems so perfect for it, I'll be keeping my eye out to see if anything beats it but I can see that being quite a tough task! The bag featured in this look is so pretty and handy at the same time, especially when I'm the sort of girl that carries so much in her bag! I always struggle to find a bag that feels sturdy enough for my SLR and polaroid camera so often avoid taking them out at the same time, but this one looks cute as fuck and secure at the same time! Vagabond boots are still something that I have not got in my life. I don't understand why I haven't made a purchase yet because they are just fucking beautiful gah! They will be next, I promise! When it comes to jewellery, Vivienne Westwood accessories are an essential for every girl, with my 21st this year Viv's will be all over my wishlist.

Are you a colour clasher or not?


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature