Top Social

H U D G E N S A P P R E C I A T I O N

July 09, 2014

Untitled #37


Is it me or did Vanessa Hudgens become the queen of ultimate cool over night? I seriously don't know where/when/why/how she changed from looking like the timid High School Musical gal to one of my style and beauty icons. Her whole look is effortlessly fabulous with a mix match of bohemian style and a forceful kick of grunge at the same time which kind of sounds like a horrible combination but I appreciate this a lot! Hudgens shows us how such a hybridised style can work so well together whilst maintaining the natural fresh-faced girl next door look that we all remember Hudgens being whilst growing up. Here are my top Hudgens picks, festival and holiday goers take a tip out of her look book and you will look rad as fuck.



Untitled #38









Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature