Top Social

UPDATE TIME

December 29, 2014
Oh dear! I am guilty of completely being too busy to keep up to date with this blog, uni deadlines, work experience, working my job and trying to keep a social life it seems has got in the way! That will stop though don't you worry! FYI, so much has happened since I last posted, this year has been hella crazy to say the least and so much has changed when I think about it. I guess the fact that so much has changed in my life over the past few months has been a huge reason as to why I haven't been keeping this up to date. But yeah things are finally getting back on track, with 2015 on it's way I thought I'd be one of those lame bloggers who takes a cheeky little look back on the year. Here are a few snaps, I hope they don't bore you too much!



                                                                            I turned the big fat 21 :(

                                                                   I stepped out of my comfort zone

                            But in all fairness, I stayed in my comfort zone with my emo drunken nights 

                             Something told me this year it was acceptable to wear glitter wherever the fuck I went

I moved into a pretty sweet new house with some okay-ish house mates I guess (you're all my gf's if you read this)

I got Beth so drunk at Snobs that she spent the night spewing in my house

I entered my final year of university - how scary!

I wore way too much black, although in my eyes there is no such thing.



Now I'm just hella excited for nye! Hope you all have a good'un.


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature