Top Social

THIS WEEK ON INSTAGRAM

January 17, 2015



Weirdly, this is probably the least emo look I have EVER put together. My house mates literally were like "what the fuck, where's Reen?!". Their saying that a lot lately, better get back to my emo self ASAP before people start talkin! But yeah, excuse the messy room but weirdly enjoying this pastel blue knit - thankfully it goes with black!  


Here's the lovely Josie (check out her blog too) on her sober night out to Bump n Grind. Me and Liam convinced her it would be doable and I'll give it to Jose, she did do very well! Stayed out until 3am completely sober bless her lil cotton socks! Don't quite know how, I think I'd fall to the floor and try and sleep but fairs!


So this week I received a quite obviously junk email from Eunice. Bless him, it comes to something though when the only guy chatting me up is quite clearly a junk emailer oh and also thinks I'm a man. Bless you Eunice. 


Looks this week have been VERY casual and I really haven't gone for style over substance in the slightest. The weather has been absolutely horrific so I've been wrapped up in many chunky knits. The amount of layers I've been wearing have quite literally been endless to try and keep me warm. Doesn't work though, if you know me you know that I'm ALWAYS cold. 


Deadlines meet shit loads of coffee breaks and getting away from the library. In my case, it seems my choice of change in scenery is to head to Starbucks which is quite terrible when I'm trying to save my money. But yeah, thank you coffee for helping me through these deadlines - don't know where I would be without you! 


I decided to get back into illustration and it is so weird to do so because it's been like nearly four years since I've done any! I've always been into illustration and I still constantly regret not doing Graphics at uni but I guess it's something I can get back into in my spare time again. 



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature