Top Social

WARMTH

January 19, 2015

So I promised myself that I would try my hardest to get back into blogging this year, I feel terrible about abandoning this blog considering there was a time that I was proper into it! Some of you probably remember a street style blog that I made about a year ago, well the plan is to get back into that ASAP after I submit my final deadlines. Just going to get working on changing the layout and buying the domain, if anyone wants to help out then give me a shout! That’s enough of my ramblings for now; I thought I’d do an outfit of the day post. Yeah, they are still as awkward as ever because I never quite know what to do when it comes to getting in front of the camera! Queue bitch face Reen.


The last few days we’ve had a bit of sun and no sighting of rain! Wales is full of rain normally so I guess it’s kind of nice to not have to fight the stormy weather. I actually think this is my fave type of weather because the faux fur is allowed to come out and I don’t end up walking around looking like a drenched rat – which is always a bonus I guess! This faux fur coat is probably the warmest thing I’ve ever come across and was a gem from Warehouse a few years back but still has its safe spot in my wardrobe. 

As per, the rest of me is in black! I do live by wearing black clothing ALL of the time, it is just effortless and my eye for some reason gets drawn to the colour, my wardrobe is 99% black clothing. The photo does it no justice but I’m actually in a velvet croptop, which I absolutely adore. I’ve always been a sucker for velvet! Teamed with a pair of skinny jeans for this look the velvet is super casual, but velvet works extremely well on a night out when styled well too! Miss-Guided you did well with this one, thanks a bunch!


The shoes are my Vagabonds, which my lovely friends got me for my 21st birthday. To say I’m obsessed with Vagabonds is probably the understatement of the year; I even embarrassingly cried tears of happiness when I opened these bad boys. My friends have ripped it out of me since because I’m known as the girl who quite literally never cries. I guess I may be a teeny weeny bit in love with them and I have lived in them ever since, I probably should point out that they are hella comfy too!


Jewellery wise I’ve overdone it, as per. I feel naked when I’m not wearing this much though!  My housemate pointed out I was only wearing 8 rings which is quite minimal for me, so I guess I’m slowly learning how to cut down! My fave is my Pandora birthstone ring, which luckily for me is my fave colour! I’ve also got my cheeky Casio out, which is probably the most basic but best watch I have ever owned.


Who else is enjoying layering up?


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature