Top Social

2016

January 07, 2016




Woah. I haven't posted in forever! I guess that has a lot to do with the transition of turning into an adult from a student, but I reckon I'm over that transition for now. So whats new? I officially turned 22 (old, yuck!), moved back to Cardiff and now I'm literally at that point where I don't know where my life is going. Sounds scary saying that but I guess 22 isn't that old and maybe 2016 is the year I figure plans out! I've also decided that 2016 is going to be the year I no longer use the excuse of being 'too tired' to make time for the things I am passionate about; blogging, fashion, illustration/graphic design and photography. Adult routine is no excuse to stop doing things I enjoy - to some extent anyway. So yeah, that is my 2016 resolution I guess. It's taken me 7 days to come up with it but I reckon it's a good start, what resolutions have you guys got in mind?




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature