Top Social

A FEW OUTFIT DETAILS

February 27, 2017
Although I seem to have been extremely naughty for a very long time by abandoning this blog, I was still posting on my Instagram so here are a few posts featuring OOTD details! As you can tell, I've kind of fallen back into my lazy self when it comes to style and I seem to be choosing substance over style. A lot of this really has to do with bizarre work hours ranging from early starts and late finishes, so I've really not had much chance to explore or document my outfits. Saying that though, I really fancy getting more outfit based posts on my blog so fingers crossed the weather will perk up a teeny weeny bit because right now hoodies and jeans are the only things getting me through these rainy days!









Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature