Top Social

J U L I A N A S S A N G E @ LFW

June 29, 2014



So Julian Assange is going to be walking for the lovely Ben Westwood at LFW. Shock horror, Assange is making his debut catwalk appearance! Since studying about Assange and his WikiLeaks ways I have pretty much been ridiculously fascinated about this guy, and Westwood getting Assange involved with his catwalk at LFW pretty much proves that I'm not the only one fascinated. I'll admit it, I didn't know too much about Assange until I had an exam based on media in society and how media outlets manipulate us into a false perception of reality. Luckily one topic was Assange, I willingly spent days on end revising and I somehow enjoyed my revision sessions when it came to exploring the controversy surrounding him. This controversy must run in the Westwood blood, being the son of Vivienne herself it is clear to see that he too is not shying away from making statements like his moma bear! Why Assange for LFW though? Well you see, Westwood like myself believes that the treatment of Assange is NOT cool, and he wants to highlight this so the name Assange doesn't just simply disappear because society makes it and moulds it into complete negativity. I am more than excited to see how Assange at LFW goes down, and to super stoked to check out the collection that he has inspired for Westwood!

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature