Top Social

OUR FINAL JOMEC BALL

April 02, 2015



Last week we had our final university ball. It's weird because last years feels like it wasn't that long ago, it kind of puts it into perspective how fast time goes. Especially how fast this whole university experience goes. After many dress struggles and stresses over essays it was nice to finally have this evening and chill out with everybody. It was a night full of champagne, chit chat and just acting silly with each other. Oh, and dramatic sing a longs to R Kelly. It was super nice to see everybody putting in the effort to get all dressed up and in one place together. I've always found that our course is full of different personalities, but when we're all together we do get on super well. Damn it, I'm going to miss this bunch!





It's real scary to think that I have pretty much finished uni now. I've got no idea what my future holds but it's safe to say that I've enjoyed my course. Sure I'm going to get people laughing at my degree choice in the future but the fact that I've been educated on things that are real important to our society means I can give them a bit fat FUCK YOU when they try to insult me. I'm thinking about taking the year out to figure out what I want to do, I've always found theres a lot of pressure to figure your life out and I am the sort who crumbles under pressure without a doubt. So for once, I'm letting things come my way and taking it all slowly. After all, I do have the rest of my life to enjoy whatever career path I fancy going down - there is no rush what so ever!





If things do go my way, I want to either get into fashion or music PR. They're both two topics I'm super passionate about and have a fair bit of work experience in so fingers crossed ey! For now, it's time to focus on the final few essays and GRADUATION. Yup, I signed up to the graduation event and the prospect of that is freaking me out so frickin' much. It only feels like it was yesterday my mom was dropping me off in Cardiff in halls and I had those weird nerves. Scary how fast time goes ey!



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature